FAT finger automation strategy

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ambettor

Automation (FAT finger) - Hi – can anyone help with this question? -- When i set up automation for this strategy (as per Peter’s Vid) am i still able to manually trade pre-race (my preference) without causing a problem with the automation or visa versa? eg: At the moment, if i use the green up button at the top of the ladder screen to green up my manual pre-race trading, will it interfere or cancel the Fat Finger Automation? Also, when i try to set up the same Fat Finger automation for the 1st three runners, i can’t seem to get to recognise the 2nd & 3 rd Favs. Any ideas what i might be doing wrong? - cheers & Merry Christmas & a Green New Year.
Dallas

Yes, if you green up it will cancel the unmatched bets placed by the Fat Finger rule unless you go into your 'Green up' settings in your main settings area and change the option of unmatched bets being cancelled when greening up.

In the video Peter applies the rule to Betfair row 1, if you change this to 'By order of Betfair favourtism 1' that will trigger on the fav.
You'll then need a pair of back and lay rules applied to 'By order of Betfair Favouritism 2' and another for the 3rd rule

So in total, you'll need 7 rules, a back and lay for the first 3 favs and a green all at the end
Ambettor

Thanks for the clear answer Dallas - sorry for the late reply, 'been away for a couple of weeks, i was in Dubai, then the Suleimani thing happened so i took a flight to Cyprus the next day..... and now bqack in Albion wondering what all the fuss was about... cheers Matey.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”