How many races do you trade?

The sport of kings.
stevequal

I am curious to know if people tend to trade all the races in an afternoon.

I've only been trading for a few months, but today I saw about three races, I just thought were too difficult to read.
oddstrader

There is a strategy for most markets but yes there may be one or two that are just a bit hard to get a handle on, and in some cases particularly on Saturday's and bank holidays you get races clashing and going off at the same time , but in general I would try and trade all races, even a fiver from a race adds up at the end of the year.
hgodden

I do pretty much all races, but if you're just starting then its probably a good thing that you're not getting involved in many while you learn. Theres no need to do what others do anything, over time you'll form your own style, maybe you'll do every race, maybe only a few, but a lot of people ask questions about what other traders are doing and IMO its best to avoid thinking about what others are doing as you can't copy exactly what they're doing anyway - you have to find your own style. There are no unbreakable 'rules' really
freddy

Personally i think as a beginner it's best to concentrate and master one type of market first,
when you crack that then move on to others.

One you have done that then you can trade 99% of races.
stevequal

Many thanks

Return to “Trading Horse racing”