the markets are lack of money at the moment?

hxfish

hi guys,don't know its just me or you also feel the same way,i just feel the aus markets are so lack of money at the moment, Jan was good,but the last couple of weeks has been awful,lots of races only have couple of hundreds matched before the off,

Im not an expert in horse racing,so can anyone please tell me why there are lack of quality markets to trade at this time of the year, thanks
CaerMyrddin

I can't issue an opinion on this one, but today something really impressive happened on R2 from Mount Gambier.

A Conspiracy ( :lol: ) was trading at 1.40 when someone laid him up to 2.6 with €1800 just before the off. It lost by a neck I think, but I was astonished, very unusual move. I was caught and lost €19, but feel sorry for the guy who took the loss as he still tried to dump the money @1.8 :|
oddstrader

I don't really trade the OZ races but even the UK races are lacking at the moment.
grigsy

The dryest Oz markets are generally harness races (they have "Pace" or "Trot" in the race description and have very low liquidity and rarely go in-play). Country meetings tend to be low volume as well. Most metropolitan meetings during the week are reasonably consistent, but it only really steps up a gear on Saturdays or group racing days.

Return to “Australian”