BF Live Video

The sport of kings.
Krzysztof

Is it only me to have BF video showing only one event in right column? Approx. 30 mins ago everything was fine.
Euler

I was about to post the same thing. Nothing on live video today?!?!
jimrobo

snyone email betfair to ask about it? Seems very strange?
Krzysztof

It is back now.
jimrobo

wonder if it was related to the earlier powercut??
Krzysztof

I've got answer.

Please be advised that our technical team and live video service providers were looking at these issues yesterday. Both parties carried out some technical work on our live video product and have confirmed the issue has now been fixed.
Krzysztof

Recently (I guess few weeks ago) BF added Racing UK coverages again to live video section. It's good to have live video for full card. I thought it may be useful for someone.
Euler

Thanks, must have only just put this in as it wasn't there a few days ago.
freddy

This was posted on the betfair forum today :D

We are pleased to announce that as of today we will again be offering live video streaming from Racing UK tracks.

The Racing UK coverage will be operated on a bet-to watch-basis (£2 minimum bet), like our existing service for the Attheraces tracks. Once you have placed a bet you can watch the race on our Live Video site, which can be accessed by clicking on any of the links to Live Video on the main Betfair site.

Today’s Racing UK coverage includes the cards at Ayr, Sandown and Wincanton and the service will feature each race at next week’s Cheltenham Festival.
freddy

Glad to see that it's back agian :D ,

in the last betfair forum chat thing they said they had no plans on bringing it back.
Krzysztof

I've noticed "new type" flash video player few weeks ago and thought it was RUK. Indeed "Racing UK" logo (and all tracks covered) is since today then. My mistake.
GeorgeWhyte

Great to see Betfair getting RUK back. Can anyone on here enlighten me as to the Cobain fast pics that have been mentioned in despatches!!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”