Only place lay bets if no matched bets on other markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JimBeam5

Is it possible to setup automation so it will only fire a bet into the market if there are no other matched bets on that event?

Currently trying to setup late goal automation that will place lay bets at set price points. Currently got it working so it drips lay bets into the market below 1.5 after the 80th minute. Problem I have is that because you have to add all over/under markets to the same automation rule, if there's a goal then it also places on the next over/under market as well. Looking for a way to only place those lays if another market doesn't have matched bets already. Had a look at signals/stored values but not really sure how to piece them together.
Dabbla

You can use the condition (TEXT COMPARISON ) to fitter rules into different markets.
So to check the over2.5 , you would enter 2.5 in the (TEXT COMPARISON ) condition.

The you would need another condition to test to see if the market has any matched bets.

If the above criteria has been met, You can then store a value of 1 for the (event) called eg (2.5 matched)
You can then use the SV to stop or start other rules.
JimBeam5

Dabbla wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:06 am
You can use the condition (TEXT COMPARISON ) to fitter rules into different markets.
So to check the over2.5 , you would enter 2.5 in the (TEXT COMPARISON ) condition.

The you would need another condition to test to see if the market has any matched bets.

If the above criteria has been met, You can then store a value of 1 for the (event) called eg (2.5 matched)
You can then use the SV to stop or start other rules.
Thanks for your reply Dabbla

How would this work if I've got say 15 games in guardian with all the over/under (0.5 - 8.5) looking for text comparison on x.5? Wouldn't this exclude if any of the games have matched bets?

*Edit* Just doing some reading up on stored values and looks like I might be being a bit optimistic trying to do this with one automation file. Would I need multiple automation files for this? One for each over/under market for example?
JimBeam5

Think I've managed to figure it out so I can have all the over/under markets loaded and all using a single automation file...

So you have a stored value rule that triggers when Matched bets on the market > 0 and stores it as a value of "1" for the Event.

Then you can add that as a condition to your bet rules to only place if the Stored Value is NOT set with a value.

Have just tested in practice mode and seems to be working as it should do so fingers crossed!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”