Live online video

The sport of kings.
imajik

Hi all,

I've just seen Peter Webb's You Tube video about the differences in so called live horse racing video streams. I am currently subscribed to At The Races which was the slower of the two feeds he demonstrated. Please can someone tell me where the other feed was from? I'm very interested in betting in running and need a feed that does not have any delay. Where can I get a truely live UK horse racing video feed?

Thanks for any help...
Alpha322

imajik wrote:Hi all,

I've just seen Peter Webb's You Tube video about the differences in so called live horse racing video streams. I am currently subscribed to At The Races which was the slower of the two feeds he demonstrated. Please can someone tell me where the other feed was from? I'm very interested in betting in running and need a feed that does not have any delay. Where can I get a truely live UK horse racing video feed?

Thanks for any help...
Some courses have trader rooms as i understand, thats one place, other places would be trade shops, not alot arround, i used one in Highate, once very impressed with the speed, or you can pay an arm and a leg for SIS direct into your home, thats why i say pre race trading wins hands down smaller profits, but boy does the bank build over time :mrgreen:
misimiki

I live outside the uK in Europe and have a fast broadband connection. Very often Betfairs own video streams are almost as good as real time and i think they are piped from Racing UK.

michael
Zapata

The best I found was Betfair and Racing Post even though their feeds are from Racing UK and ATR. I subscribed to both of the online services to test if a paying customer got a decent feed but you are talking at least 10 seconds delay.
Emails asking why the service was so bad were ignored so I cancelled.
Euler

I have live feeds now but Betfair live video is pretty much exactly the same speed and is often ahead of ATR currently. Always worth double checking though each day on the first race, just incase there is a delay. Not unknown.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”