Windsor 18:00

The sport of kings.
Euler

Caught with my pants down on this one :oops:
110613 - Plays up in stalls.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimrobo

brutal price action!! played up going in the stalls? Andy probably was the one who had your pants!!!
Euler

I had it completely under control but with a net on the back side when it reared in the stalls. Couldn't do anything about it.
andyfuller

I had some of it thanks :D

Someone must be trading off faster pics though as it was already on the way up before I smashed into it and I reacted almost instantly.

There was a little warning though before the big drift as it started to play up a bit before that which I got some from as well.

If something plays up at all I never leave speculative back orders in the market just incase something like this happens.
jimrobo

andyfuller wrote:I had some of it thanks :D
As soon as saw it I knew it was payday for mr fuller!
andyfuller

I didn't get too much of it tbh as it was already on the way up from I guess oncourse or fast picture guys but it all helps ;)
PeterLe

andyfuller wrote:I didn't get too much of it tbh as it was already on the way up from I guess oncourse or fast picture guys but it all helps ;)
No excuses now for not buying the IPad!! :D
andyfuller

PeterLe wrote:
andyfuller wrote:I didn't get too much of it tbh as it was already on the way up from I guess oncourse or fast picture guys but it all helps ;)
No excuses now for not buying the IPad!! :D
Hahahaha - just need to find somewhere local that has them in stock. Think I might just get one direct from Apple online :)
jimrobo

Have you still not got one yet???

The way you are going you may as well get an ipad3!
andyfuller

I don't like to rush into these things :lol: Just had too much else on tbh. When is Ipad 3 on its way?
jimrobo

who knows! rumours that they are going to launch it before christmas this year but realistically its probably going to be february.

Several sources have said it will have a retina type display and developers have found resolutions of an un named ipad in the sdk of iOS5 beta which point to about a 3 times higher res than the current ipad 2. If true will be properly awesome

Return to “Trading Horse racing”