Friday 17th June

The sport of kings.
JollyGreen

The first couple of markets have been bonkers but profitable. I caught a huge drift on the original favourite Redcar 14:10 from 3.30 out to 5.8 and it went to 6.2 at one stage. It had the apt name of Mad for Fun! What made me smile was the way the punters smashed Valley Ace into a crazy price and it finished last of four in the end :shock:
PeterLe

Some days, you just sense that the markets are there for the taking?
Four wins out of four so far!

I've never actually traded a full day without a loss (come very close recently, you never know what the day has in store!...mind you there are about 50 races today... :( )
Euler

I had an internet outage so I'm am just easing myself back into the card.
JollyGreen

Well the Redcar 14:45 is mental and someone with multiples of £6.5K just seems to keep hitting the market. You catch a move and there is nothing to stop it then £6.5K hits the market. It moves again and another £6.5K hits the market. I know someone is profiting from this but in this market it most definitely is not me!!

I've given back all of my profit and more on that last race :(
RideTheLightning

JollyGreen wrote:Well the Redcar 14:45 is mental and someone with multiples of £6.5K just seems to keep hitting the market. You catch a move and there is nothing to stop it then £6.5K hits the market. It moves again and another £6.5K hits the market. I know someone is profiting from this but in this market it most definitely is not me!!

I've given back all of my profit and more on that last race :(
I totally made an arse of that one too.
SpikeyBob

I lost a average days profits on the 1st race by acting like a muppet.

Pulled most of it back now though in the last 3, so I'm quite optimistic for the rest of the afternoon.
PeterLe

Typical; Lost on that one (only a small amount),shouldnt have open my mouth!

Ah well; a bit like paying golf and having one bad hole...I'll just settle for a good day overall now!
JollyGreen

Someone is hitting the markets with £6.5K on almost every Redcar Market and causing some real mayhem in the markets. It appears and then if that doesn't work it is pushed down a few ticks. I've profited on a couple and lost on a couple so just be wary of it.
JollyGreen

They seemed to have upped the ante now as it is £9K which seems popular.
JollyGreen

Just a little bit difficult to understand WTF is happening here :lol:
WTF.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JollyGreen

How are you guys getting on? There doesn't seem to any real money at Musselburgh or Redcar just traders either manually or automatically pushing the prices up and down. I can hardly make any sense of it at times.

I know the trainers boycotted Redcar today due to low prize money and I wish I had too!
PeterLe

Hi JG
Yes its tough today!
Lost on 3 out of 12, my average loss is less than my average win, so not too bad on the P&L front, just feels like hard work!
My call it a day soon and do a bit of my day job for the last hour!!
RideTheLightning

Having an excellent day on Ascot on Betdaq, but as many have mentioned, the other meetings have struggled with.
hgodden

Hardly any real money on the non ascot races at all, bots just seem to be dominating everything
SpikeyBob

After a really bad start, I've managed to be green on the last 10 markets, so nicely in profit now.

I still think Ascot is hard work compared to last year though.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”