Insurance premiums to change after ECJ gender ruling

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Euler

How can somebody rule in favour of these rules, the world has gone bonkers.

If they want equality then they should ban different sex competitions. I.e. Wimbledon should be one tournament, no one for women and one for men.
Dobbin

It is just a way of more money going to the

New World Order

Here comes the Illuminatti

Watch your backs
Iron

Speaking of Wimbledon, I remember David Cameron once telling Jonathan Ross that he thought men and women should get the same prize money!

That's a bit like saying teams should win the same amount of money for winning the Europa League as they'd get for winning the Champion's League!

Jeff
Euler wrote:How can somebody rule in favour of these rules, the world has gone bonkers.

If they want equality then they should ban different sex competitions. I.e. Wimbledon should be one tournament, no one for women and one for men.
Iron

Sadly, I agree.

Judging by a speak Hilary Clinton gave yesterday, it seems the US plans to export political correctness to Libya once Gaddafi has gone, whether they want it or not!

Jeff
Dobbin wrote:It is just a way of more money going to the

New World Order

Watch your backs
Iron

Not only that, but the male pension age will be raised before the female pension age! It says a lot about our mainstream media that there weren't howls of protest when that was announced!

That's equality for you! :lol:

Jeff
PeterLe wrote:Never mind what they are doing with the insurance...have you seen what they are dong to the pension annuities? I dont have the link but they are looking for equality there too! in Essence, if you are a man your annual annuity will be less as they have to give women the same annuity irrespective that they have a longer life on average!
CaerMyrddin

It is just a way of more money going to the

New World Order

Watch your backs
How can I join them? :lol:
Dobbin

LOL

Not unless your name is Rothschild.

Check out the Bilberger Group
freddy

Isn't it age Discrimination giving the over 25 car cheaper insurance then ?.

The way it going everyone will end up paying exactly the same.
oddstrader

freddy wrote:Isn't it age Discrimination giving the over 25 car cheaper insurance then ?.

The way it going everyone will end up paying exactly the same.
Dis is korrekt Comrade
Iron

In another triumph for so-called equality laws, a Christian couple were not allowed to become foster parents because of their views on homosexuality:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephill ... tion.thtml

As long as this couple can provide a loving home to a child, who cares what their personal views on homosexuality are?!?

Jeff
Euler wrote:How can somebody rule in favour of these rules, the world has gone bonkers.
CaerMyrddin

Check out the Bilberger Group
I know them for a long time now. I'd love to be a fly and attend to a meeting ;)

I've no problem with a world governance tough.
Dobbin

Yip

They like to start wars

Fund both sides and Green up on the outcome

Same thing they did AIG

Lent them money

Sold them short and greened up

Dobbin
Iron

Teenagers to challenge university fees rise - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-13907124

'The students, aged 16 and 17, say the rise will contravene human rights law.

They will argue that poorer students and those from ethnic minorities could be discriminated against by the change and that the government failed to give due regard to promoting equality of opportunity, required under discrimination law.'

Tuition fees are the same for people of all races and religions, so how the hell is this an equalities issue?!?

What is this country coming to???

J

Return to “Chill Out Area”