Tuesday 19th July

The sport of kings.
andyfuller

How are people finding it today?

Going okay over here on Betdaq.
pt9091

very very slightly behind so far, but silly mistakes of my own though, should be in front!
markowensimon

going fine here on BF but ive noticed the forum is very quiet today. Is everyone having too much fun on BQ ?
andyfuller

Was going well until I messed up a few races on the trot. Really struggled to get out of a position on Bouncey Bouncey which cost me a good bit.

Hopefully things will go better for me this evening. It seemed the fill rate was down today to me. How have others found Betdaq?
pt9091

Ive found the BQ markets bit thinner today and takes a while to get matched, betfair seems to better today liquidity wise, so sadly it looks as though a lot of people may have went back there, but I am not going to look at the liquidity and start comparing them anymore, its clear money can be made on betdaq, so that's all I need to know so I will plug away at it for a while yet,

Hopefully betdaq will grow nice and slowly, but like I said greed comes first for most people unfortunately and most cant see the long term picture, PC3 will be here soon, and that will completely kill it off, even for the newbies, so I may as well stick to betdaq where I know I am welcome and get a head start.

Plus I also would not put it past betfair to somehow inflate their liquidity figures for pr purposes in relation to share price and facebook pages etc, its interesting to note that the big backers and manipulators have not dissapeared from betfair since yesterday, so it leads me to beleive that its betfairs own bots even more still in their raping thier customers even more,

I still truly believe they have done a ratner and I really do hope they suffer for it

Return to “Trading Horse racing”