My Final Post

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
LeTiss

For 5 weeks anyway :D

I'm flying to Adelaide tonight for a 5 week tour of Oz

Happy trading everyone
Euler

Enjoy, you must tell us all about it when you return. I'm keen to get out to AUS in the near future so I'll be looking for tips.
mugsgame

Have a good break, Oz is brill.
Although my family in Melbourne are complaining about the poor weather this winter. Hopefully you will be somewhere hotter...enjoy
CaerMyrddin

Have a nice trip LeTiss!

I envy you!

Peter, you might be interested in reading Bill Bryson's book about Australia? I loved it :)
Stewart

[url]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=great+ ... ih=661[URL]

Have fun and Bondi looks good ;)
Zenyatta

Don't know if you're staying at hostels or not, but the two best hostels in Australia are in Kings Cross Sydney,'The Original Backpackers' (wonderful Victorian mansion with outdoor courtyard in the middle - I actually traded there on my laptop during the night, connecting to the VPS - was really trading under pressure, since I had exhausted all funds and had to win to get home to New Zealand), and 'Jackaroo Hostel' (really big modern, hotel quality accomodation with rooftop deck owned by two friendly brothers).

Ah the famous Bondi beach Sydney. I remember lounging around there all day in the sun with half naked hotties running up and down by the ocean.

Ah Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay, the Rocks, sun and surf, trading on the VPS, heaven.

Gotta love Melbourne too, with it's Victorian architecture, twisting alleyways , oozing style and culture from every pore, but juxtaposed with great wide open sun-soaked spaces the opposite of claustrophobic cold London. Start at the iconic Flinders Street Station. Get a really big keg of Australian fries from 'The Lord of Fries', walk up Swanston Street and see trams and horses and street vendors and grand Victorian buldings transported into a unique modern city.

You will not return the same person, I promise.

Return to “Chill Out Area”