Removing markets from Guardian once they go in play

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
TonyT1965

Hi all, new to the forum but have been using BA for a while now.. I'm after a bit of help with something if anyone knows..

I am using an EXCEL sheet within BA and what I'd like to do it remove the market (horse racing) from GUARDIAN once it goes IN PLAY.. can this be done please?

I know about the refresh which works to stop data firing into my sheet from Betfair, but I want to remove the race completely on IN PLAY if possible..

Or if anyone knows another way of doing this I'd be most grateful...

fingers crossed someone will know

all the best

Tony
ODPaul82

Can be done through the API or I'd envisage there's some form of autokey recorder to do it.
sniffer66

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:51 am
Can be done through the API or I'd envisage there's some form of autokey recorder to do it.
I'm not sure there's an in play state returned via the API Paul, I can only see Closed or Suspended returned. It's something I've been looking at myself today, so I've ended up having to use x mins after start time
ODPaul82

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:59 am
I'm not sure there's an in play state returned via the API Paul, I can only see Closed or Suspended returned. It's something I've been looking at myself today, so I've ended up having to use x mins after start time
Morning, there isn't, but as he's using the Excel integration already my thinking was to check that cell in the worksheet_change event and when that moves to in-play to trigger via HTTP request the API call to remove the market as can pick up the market ID from cell A1.
Anbell

TonyT1965 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:24 pm
Hi all, new to the forum but have been using BA for a while now.. I'm after a bit of help with something if anyone knows..

I am using an EXCEL sheet within BA and what I'd like to do it remove the market (horse racing) from GUARDIAN once it goes IN PLAY.. can this be done please?

I know about the refresh which works to stop data firing into my sheet from Betfair, but I want to remove the race completely on IN PLAY if possible..

Or if anyone knows another way of doing this I'd be most grateful...

fingers crossed someone will know

all the best

Tony
Why do you want to do this?
sniffer66

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:04 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:59 am
Morning, there isn't, but as he's using the Excel integration already my thinking was to check that cell in the worksheet_change event and when that moves to in-play to trigger via HTTP request the API call to remove the market as can pick up the market ID from cell A1.
Good call, that would do it

I've actually gone another route and set a "RemoveMe" SV in the automation, then query for the SV via the API, and remove the market when set. Gives better control as I can use a set of conditions to force the remove at any point
ODPaul82

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 am

Good call, that would do it

I've actually gone another route and set a "RemoveMe" SV in the automation, then query for the SV via the API, and remove the market when set. Gives better control as I can use a set of conditions to force the remove at any point
Didn't even think of the SV way! Definitely better method I'd say

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”