UK radio commentary?

The sport of kings.
jamesedwards

Does anybody know of any audio commentary with reasonable latency that covers all UK horse races from one single stream? Would quite like something on in the background that completes a race and just runs onto the next one without having to load a new stream for every race.
to75ne

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:09 pm
Does anybody know of any audio commentary with reasonable latency that covers all UK horse races from one single stream? Would quite like something on in the background that completes a race and just runs onto the next one without having to load a new stream for every race.
william hill racing radio somewhere around 20 to 40 seconds behind betfair vid covers all U.K. racing and Irish, the large french races, and some of the arab/emirates racing.
jamesedwards

to75ne wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:53 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
william hill racing radio somewhere around 20 to 40 seconds behind betfair vid covers all U.K. racing and Irish, the large french races, and some of the arab/emirates racing.
Thanks. I should have mentioned I've tried that. I'm hoping for something with only a couple of seconds latency, max.
to75ne

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:11 pm
to75ne wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:
Thanks. I should have mentioned I've tried that. I'm hoping for something with only a couple of seconds latency, max.
good luck trying but i doubt if you will find anything all the others are well lagging. betfair radio were much better in terms of latencey but dire commentary - but they longer exist , immaterial really, no idea why i mentioned ythem, im getting old.
jamesedwards

to75ne wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:21 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:11 pm
to75ne wrote:

good luck trying but i doubt if you will find anything all the others are well lagging. betfair radio were much better in terms of latencey but dire commentary - but they longer exist , immaterial really, no idea why i mentioned ythem, im getting old.
The link still exists but only the greyhound stream ever seems to work for me. https://sport.mediaondemand.net/player/ ... wmenu=true
to75ne

i forgot about timeform radio (think betfair bought em out), they are approx 5 to 6 secs behind betfair vid and the pundits/commentators make me yawn they are really dull - possibly trying to keep the spirit of betfair radio alive.

https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/a ... form-radio

the above link seems to work if you wis to try
jamesedwards

to75ne wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:28 pm
i forgot about timeform radio (think betfair bought em out), they are approx 5 to 6 secs behind betfair vid and the pundits/commentators make me yawn they are really dull - possibly trying to keep the spirit of betfair radio alive.

https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/a ... form-radio

the above link seems to work if you wis to try
Yes that works thanks. Latency a bit too much for me though. Looks like I'm stuck loading individual BFL video streams.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”