Trade the Fav if 3 Consecutive Favourites have Won - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:21 pm
Thanks for your assistance ..is it possible for you to give an example of how i could add a venue-specific text?.I understand the idea but i cant figure out how to add say Doncaster Market.

But basically you'd also need to Storing a text Value of the venue and appending the existing stored value to it . i am baffled sounds simple but cannot work it out.
If you can give me until Tuesday (Unless anyone else sees this and helps) i'll post up a basic file ready to use
I'd be better doing that and testing it first instead of typing out the instructions (to which I might forget something) and have you going round in circles
Blackpowder64

Dallas That is fantastic very helpfull Thank you.
Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:20 pm
Dallas That is fantastic very helpfull Thank you.
Just thinking it's probably better if you upload the file you are currently using and i'll edit that one, otherwise it''ll mean you needing to check through all SV names and conditions I use in mine, or making the same changes you've already done again
Blackpowder64

Thanks Dallas
I have attached the file. So are you going to add a specific rule so that it works on a specific Meeting? .I tried lots of combinations of Text comparsion . will be intresting to see how you do it but could not get it to work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:40 pm
Thanks Dallas
I have attached the file. So are you going to add a specific rule so that it works on a specific Meeting? .I tried lots of combinations of Text comparsion . will be intresting to see how you do it but could not get it to work
Thanks, just taking a look at it now
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:53 pm
Blackpowder64 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:40 pm
Thanks Dallas
Thanks, just taking a look at it now
I've been looking at this on and off again this morning and not found a way to do it yet, I probably need to sit down properly with a clear head when I have a few hours spare and no other distractions - at the moment I keep forgetting what I'd changed and where I was up to each time I go back to it :)

I will keep it on my to do list but it might be a few days before I get the time I really need to dig into and probably end up making a new file from scratch for it.
But if you wanted to still do it in the mean time using the existing rules file then you could open multiple instances of Bet Angel (by repeating the login process) and adding the markets from each meeting into their own instance
Blackpowder64

Thanks for your help very much appreciated. i have been opening seperate bet angels as a workaround as you suggested .

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”