Exporting Problem not all market data exported?

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
buyshirts

Hi i like to set up Guardian with what in total can be 60 Aussie dogs markets and it should be exporting some data for every race but im finding that races there is nothing exported.
Im running this export via a servant.
Im using a 20 milliseconds refresh on Guardian.

Any indeas how to solve this would be most helpful, Thanks in advance!
Anbell

buyshirts wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:18 pm
Hi i like to set up Guardian with what in total can be 60 Aussie dogs markets and it should be exporting some data for every race but im finding that races there is nothing exported.
Im running this export via a servant.
Im using a 20 milliseconds refresh on Guardian.

Any indeas how to solve this would be most helpful, Thanks in advance!
1 How are you exporting it?
2. what are your restrict refresh settings?
buyshirts

Im exporting using a Servant with an Export Stored Values rule
And i currently do not have "Restrict Refresh" selected
Anbell

For your servant, under the General tab you need to tell it when to export the data, and make sure the window is open long enough for a full Guardian cycle
buyshirts

Anbell thanks for replying Twice!

When you say "general tab" do you mean on the Servant Manager the "settings" section
servant.PNG
If so these are the current settings im using.

Also when you say the "keep the market open enough for a full cycle" some of the market switches are quiet tight (but i am getting the same problem sometimes on races where there are minutes between the switches)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

Ive had a look at the rule file and one of the rules thats stores a value is only set up to trigger once after the race has been suspended that is the rule that has the race winner.
Do you think that the problem could be solved if i change it to fire "unlimited times " incase that it is missing on the 1st and only time of firing at present?
Anbell

buyshirts wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:22 am
Anbell thanks for replying Twice!

When you say "general tab" do you mean on the Servant Manager the "settings" section
servant.PNG

If so these are the current settings im using.

Also when you say the "keep the market open enough for a full cycle" some of the market switches are quiet tight (but i am getting the same problem sometimes on races where there are minutes between the switches)
image_2023-08-15_103701497.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

buyshirts wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:22 am

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”