Market selection filter not refreshing

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Bigsie

Hi everyone,

I start an instance of BA and load my greyhound markets in,
I then start a second instance of BA and load in my horse racing markets,
*I am based in AUS*
Midnight rolls around and I go to update the markets before I go to bed,
I press refresh on the horse racing instance and it updates and I can load any new markets in,
I press refresh on the greyhound instance (the first instance) and it just does not refresh, (screenshot attached).

I had noticed it only started doing it when I turned on 2FA as I always get an error prompt when logging in the first time of any instance, (screenshot also attached)
but with 2FA off it doesn't seem to have this problem,

I am running BA on a personal VPS but unsure if this is the cause of it because like i said, when 2FA is not enabled it doesn't have this issue? Might be because of where the VPS is based and where "I" am trying to access BA or BF servers from? Not sure.

Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated,
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

When you press the refresh (and it doesn't work) are the market you already have in Guardian still being updated?
And if you load one onto the main screen can you still place and cancel bets ok etc
Bigsie

Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:53 pm
When you press the refresh (and it doesn't work) are the market you already have in Guardian still being updated?
And if you load one onto the main screen can you still place and cancel bets ok etc
Yes, the markets currently loaded all work as usual and any automation I have runs as it should. It just doesn't let me refresh to pull in new markets
Dallas

Bigsie wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:26 am
Dallas wrote:
Yes, the markets currently loaded all work as usual and any automation I have runs as it should. It just doesn't let me refresh to pull in new markets
Hmmm I'm not really sure what to suggest to be honest, you seem to have isolated it to 2FA but its not something I've ever seen anyone come across before.
I'll flag the thread to the dev team in case they have any more idea's or suggestions
Bigsie

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:41 pm
Bigsie wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:26 am
Dallas wrote:
Hmmm I'm not really sure what to suggest to be honest, you seem to have isolated it to 2FA but its not something I've ever seen anyone come across before.
I'll flag the thread to the dev team in case they have any more idea's or suggestions
All good mate, thank you and I appreciate it :)
Euler

You know you don't need to do interactive login for TFA? Just append the numbers to the end of the password with a normal login.
Anbell

Are you betting on AU dogs?

Return to “Support”