Can't Login Using Bet Angel Software - Username & Password Triple Checked

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
annuity

Hi,

Is there an issue with the Bet Angel software connecting to the Betdaq API? I haven't logged into Batdaq for a long time so that could be part of it.

I'm logged into the website and i have downloaded a fresh copy of the Bet Angel software. But when i try to login i get the following message:

"Bet Angel Authentication successful, however unable to connect to Betdaq using the supplied user name and passowrd"

Like i say i have triple checked the Username and Password are definitely correct. Do i need to contact Betdaq to enable the API on my account? I've been able to use the Bet Angel software in the past on Betdaq without issue, but it was a long time ago. I'm in the UK.

Thanks.
Derek27

annuity wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:39 pm
Hi,

Is there an issue with the Bet Angel software connecting to the Betdaq API? I haven't logged into Batdaq for a long time so that could be part of it.

I'm logged into the website and i have downloaded a fresh copy of the Bet Angel software. But when i try to login i get the following message:

"Bet Angel Authentication successful, however unable to connect to Betdaq using the supplied user name and passowrd"

Like i say i have triple checked the Username and Password are definitely correct. Do i need to contact Betdaq to enable the API on my account? I've been able to use the Bet Angel software in the past on Betdaq without issue, but it was a long time ago. I'm in the UK.

Thanks.
Don't use BetDaq but I would reset your password and login to check if anyone's got into your account and changed your password.
Dallas

annuity wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:39 pm
Hi,

Thanks.
I've just been able to login OK and we've not had any other reports so far about login issues for Betdaq

Have you been able to login to Betdaq with Bet Angel in the past on the same PC?

If so the first thing to try would be to Restart Windows, in case a background update is blocking access.
annuity

I've sorted it thanks. I didn't realise i had 2 saved passwords and was looking at the old one!
Dallas

annuity wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:10 pm
I've sorted it thanks. I didn't realise i had 2 saved passwords and was looking at the old one!
:) No problem, at least your in

Return to “Betdaq exchange”