Automatic export of bet logs

Kevin_C

Hi guys, i am new to Bet Angel and have been exploring the features. There is one feature i need that i do not see a way of doing yet.

Lets say i have 10 different methods running in each market, i want to export the details of each bet that should contain the name of the method. I would want to export it to a CSV spreadsheet or Database, whatever is possible.

For future analysis i need the method name in there to distinguish between each method.

Is this possible?
Anbell

Kevin_C wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:35 pm
Hi guys, i am new to Bet Angel and have been exploring the features. There is one feature i need that i do not see a way of doing yet.

Lets say i have 10 different methods running in each market, i want to export the details of each bet that should contain the name of the method. I would want to export it to a CSV spreadsheet or Database, whatever is possible.

For future analysis i need the method name in there to distinguish between each method.

Is this possible?
You cant do that on here yet. One way to partially solve it is to bet 1.01 for method one, 1.02 for method 2 etc

Return to “Trade analysis & record keeping”