Guardian - Horse Racing - Selections - Customisation

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
markbet

Hi

I've found numerous guides/topics around different customisation areas but haven't seen anywhere that talks about being able to customise the default information in Guardian at the bottom of the screen. In particular Horse Racing, I would like to be able to have the saddle cloth number shown so I can easily scan through and see the horse number and the odds as they change throughout the day.

This is the area of the screen I would like the saddle cloth number to be added (and any other customisation that is available.
Capture.JPG
I've had a look around before posting so apologies if I've missed this area of discussion, please could you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The bottom half of Guardian is not yet customizable, you will see the names exactly as they appear on Betfair so for Australian horse racing Betfair prefix the horses name with the saddle number, so you'll see that in the bottom window, but for UK races they only list the horses name
markbet

OK, thanks Dallas. At least I haven't missed something.

Is this something in your development plans, or is it totally dependable on if BetFair change what data they pass through the API?

Thanks

Edit - I guess BF already pass that through though as it's available to be added on the one click screen?
Dallas

markbet wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:43 pm
OK, thanks Dallas. At least I haven't missed something.

Is this something in your development plans, or is it totally dependable on if BetFair change what data they pass through the API?

Thanks

Edit - I guess BF already pass that through though as it's available to be added on the one click screen?
Yes the information you've asked for is there and can be displayed elsewhere ie, the watchlist, ladder and one-click screens etc
There's nothing in the near term dev plans for the lower half of Guardian at the moment, but as the overall customization is expanded it will be something that gets looked at some point.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”