Load up todays markets

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
pauldawes

Hi,
This is probably gonna be such an easy solution but I leave my machine running overnight and to load up the following days markets I close it and re open it, which is fine, but I am nevertheless curious to know of a possible way of loading up a new days markets without closing the application and refreshing it that way. As always, thank you for your input. Paul
Dallas

At the top of the Market selection window there is an icon with 2 green arrows forming a circle.
Clicking that will refresh and download the latest list of markets from Betfair
pauldawes

Thanks Dallas, I should've probably added I'm using the Betdaq version and can't find the recycle icon. However, I have noticed this morning that todays race meetings, Ludlow and Kempton are there without the restart. But the markets list not as extensive, just three markets per race rather than the usual six.
Anyway, it's barely worth spending time on, I just thought it might have been something obvious I was missing. I appreciate your help.
pauldawes

I've found the icon Dallas! Its part of the main screen, I was looking in guardian.

Return to “Support”