Centring the ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.
Radio Rod

Please could you add an option in the Ladder Settings, Ladder centring area, for No Centring.

I like to trade on one selection during an event. I fit 6 ladders on my screen and view the same selection on each ladder. The odds run from 1.01 at the bottom of the left hand ladder to 1000 at the top of the right hand ladder. With this I can see the whole of the odds range for my selection, which I find great for the likes of In Running horse racing where normally I am constantly scrolling up and down when the odds start changing rapidly. It also means that my Stoploss is visible at all times so I can easily see when it's getting close. With the current settings I have to set up my screen every time as there is always some form of centring applied when you open the Ladder view.
Dallas

The option is already there - and is the default option
So from the 'Auto-Centring' pick list just set it back to 'Never'
Radio Rod

Hi Dallas,

The option you mention is in the Auto Centre drop down box. I always have this set to Never. What I'm asking for is that the "Set centre using" drop down box above this one has a Never option added so whenever I select the Ladder screen each ladder uses the previously used odds display rather than Best Back/Lay/Traded options.

Rod

Return to “Suggestions”