Correct Score Trading Betfair

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
rachdun

Good morning

Hi. I am new to the forum.

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can place multiple bets on the correct score market on Betfair, please.

I am relatively new to the CS market trading, and have seen that for some people, their bets come up on the right-hand side so that they can place multiple bets at the same time. At the moment, I have to place each bet individually, which makes it more difficult to ascertain what affect my bets will have in the market.

Thank you

Rachel
ODPaul82

If you're on the betfair webpage you just click on the scoreline you want and it will appear on right hand side
Kai

rachdun wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:37 am
Good morning

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can place multiple bets on the correct score market on Betfair, please.

I am relatively new to the CS market trading, and have seen that for some people, their bets come up on the right-hand side so that they can place multiple bets at the same time. At the moment, I have to place each bet individually, which makes it more difficult to ascertain what affect my bets will have in the market.

Thank you

Rachel
Hi there

If you have the "what if" option checked in the settings top right above the bet slip you can see what effect bets will have before you place them, should look like this :

rachdun

Thank you for your reply. I do have the 'what if' option checked, but any time I place a bet in the CS market, it still only appears on the left-hand side so I have to place them individually.
rachdun

Kai wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:53 pm
rachdun wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:37 am
Good morning

Thank you

Rachel
Hi there

If you have the "what if" option checked in the settings top right above the bet slip you can see what effect bets will have before you place them, should look like this :

Have you paid to use this facility, please? I've just been told on Betfair live chat that in order to access this facility, I have to pay for it. Thanks
Kai

rachdun wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 pm
Have you paid to use this facility, please? I've just been told on Betfair live chat that in order to access this facility, I have to pay for it. Thanks
No, sounds like they misunderstood your query.

Hmm... Perhaps you're trying to place CS bets from the main Match Odds page? If that's the case then yeah, you can only place one at a time, it's not very intuitive. You need to open the Correct Score page.

Click where the green arrow points to open the Correct Score page for any match.

rachdun

Kai wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 pm
rachdun wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 pm
No, sounds like they misunderstood your query.

Hmm... Perhaps you're trying to place CS bets from the main Match Odds page? If that's the case then yeah, you can only place one at a time, it's not very intuitive. You need to open the Correct Score page.

Click where the green arrow points to open the Correct Score page for any match.

Thank you for the reply. I will try that when I get home from work - thanks for the help. You’re right - I was trying to access the CS market from the main match odds page
rachdun

Thank you. I just tried it by clicking on correct score and it worked perfectly
Kai

rachdun wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:32 pm
Thank you. I just tried it by clicking on correct score and it worked perfectly
No worries 👍 The website is pretty archaic at this point

Return to “Football trading”