Can anyone help with python problem. ?

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Ryanolifelix

I've connected excel data sheet the betangel multile markets to python. But for reason python can't find the countdown time in f4. Anyone had this problem before?
In fact. No live data values are being displayed now python. It just won't recognise them. Do I need to connect to betangels api for it to work
sIGNAL

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:33 pm
I've connected excel data sheet the betangel multile markets to python. But for reason python can't find the countdown time in f4. Anyone had this problem before?
In fact. No live data values are being displayed now python. It just won't recognise them. Do I need to connect to betangels api for it to work
I'm not entirely sure what your issue is, but have you tried using chatgbt to diagnose the issue?

Reason I say that is I've been using chatgbt and python to build a webscraping script which is going really well and chatgbt does identify code errors and correct the script easily.
Ryanolifelix

sIGNAL wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:11 pm
Ryanolifelix wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what your issue is, but have you tried using chatgbt to diagnose the issue?

Reason I say that is I've been using chatgbt and python to build a webscraping script which is going really well and chatgbt does identify code errors and correct the script easily.
yes i have but it seems to be sending me in circles, ive got python to successfully read the data from a saved file thats not connected to betangel, so probably something to do with that.
sIGNAL

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:18 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:11 pm
Ryanolifelix wrote:

yes i have but it seems to be sending me in circles, ive got python to successfully read the data from a saved file thats not connected to betangel, so probably something to do with that.
Ah OK, that's beyond me and hoepfully someone else can probably help you on that one.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”