Conflict between conditions?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RMSSC

Hello

I have created an automation for greyhound racing with some conditions, however in many races the conditions are met the automation does nothing and in others it does. Could you check the attached file and see if the conditions might be conflicting?
Is this how I can filter out certain races?
I would appreciate your help.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

on rule for 4th trap position you have 4th fav instead.
Is that what you wanted?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RMSSC

Hello Menphis

Actually, in the original file the error you detected was already fixed and it was Row 4.
However, I made a correction to the names of the markets and instead of saying that the name of the market must contain one of the following, I put that it must not start with one of the following (I put there the name of the tracks that I don't want the automation to enter), which are fewer in number than the file sent.
It seems to have worked for now.
I don't know if the software has the capacity to read all these conditions in 10 seconds before the race starts, or if I'll have to increase the time.
Dallas

RMSSC wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:09 pm

I don't know if the software has the capacity to read all these conditions in 10 seconds before the race starts, or if I'll have to increase the time.
It can read dozens of conditions on hundreds of rules in multiple automation files in milliseconds

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”