Back and Lay based on % scenario

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dallas

rob9112 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:01 pm
Thanks - I've included an example, I placed the 4 back bets then ran the rules file.

Not sure why it placed lays all at the same time and for exhalted angel - it wasn't 1 minute before the off so the last rule shouldnt have kicked in and the profit / loss of £1.50 hadnt been reached either way for the first 2 rules.

Unless im missing something?

Thanks again Dallas
At the time your rule triggered you positions were

Mary Sonic -£1.00
Bedford Flyer -£0.34
Fine Wine -£0.11
Exhalted Angel -£0.15

Your net position being a overall loss of -£1.60

So its triggered correctly
rob9112

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 pm
rob9112 wrote:
Thanks - I've included an example, I placed the 4 back bets then ran the rules file.

Not sure why it placed lays all at the same time and for exhalted angel - it wasn't 1 minute before the off so the last rule shouldnt have kicked in and the profit / loss of £1.50 hadnt been reached either way for the first 2 rules.

Thanks again Dallas

Mary Sonic -£1.00
Bedford Flyer -£0.34
Fine Wine -£0.11
Exhalted Angel -£0.15

Sorry I think I might not have explained things the best. I wanted it to be £1.50 profit/loss individual horse. Not overall position.

So when Fine Wine hits £1.50 profit or loss place a lay, if it gets to 1 min before the off take whatever the profit or loss is.

Thanks for the help
Dallas

rob9112 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:34 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 pm
rob9112 wrote:

Thanks again Dallas

Mary Sonic -£1.00
Bedford Flyer -£0.34
Fine Wine -£0.11
Exhalted Angel -£0.15

Sorry I think I might not have explained things the best. I wanted it to be £1.50 profit/loss individual horse. Not overall position.

So when Fine Wine hits £1.50 profit or loss place a lay, if it gets to 1 min before the off take whatever the profit or loss is.

Thanks for the help
So for that you'll need to change the following on those first two hedge rule you have

Rule type from 'Green all selections' to a 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening'
and apply it to 'Every' Selection

Then change the conditions on both from 'Green all Profit Condition' to 'Close Trade with Profit Condition'
and tick the 'with greening' box when you have changed it

And that will look at each selection individually with those two rules

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”