In play LTF automation

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bassett

Morning, first post! Wonder if anyone would be so kind as to tell me how I get Guardian to automate this simple LTF test -

1) If a (any) horse in a given race is trading in play at say 2.0 or less (but not lower than say 1.4) and
2) Another runner is matched simultaneously at 3.0 or less

How do I set rules for Guardian then to LTF at one price (say 1.5) for all runners?

Been playing with this manually but would be much more efficient automated, not being vague on prices its just a test.

Any help appreciated!
Dallas

Use the rule type 'Lay all selections'
Then add three 'Fixed odds conditions'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

First to test the price of the nominated selection 'by position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1
Is less than 2.0

Second to test the price of the nominated selection 'by position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1
Is greater than 1.4

Third to test the price of the nominated selection 'by position (sorted in order of favouritism) 2
Is less than 3.0
bassett

Thank you Dallas. Up and running. Much appreciated.
bassett

Hi Dallas

I hope you had a nice Xmas.

Can't get this file to only fire a ltf bet when 2 horses are simultaneously trading at below 2.5 in running. It currently is firing the bet when two horses have traded below this, eg fav goes 2.4 then out to say 4 and 2nd horse moves in to below 2.5 it fires - but I am trying to ask it just to trigger the ltf bet when both are below 2.5 in running.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Dallas

bassett wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:27 pm
Hi Dallas

I hope you had a nice Xmas.

Can't get this file to only fire a ltf bet when 2 horses are simultaneously trading at below 2.5 in running. It currently is firing the bet when two horses have traded below this, eg fav goes 2.4 then out to say 4 and 2nd horse moves in to below 2.5 it fires - but I am trying to ask it just to trigger the ltf bet when both are below 2.5 in running.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Use a 'Fixed Odds Condition'
Nominated Selection by position (in order of favouritism) 2
back price
is less than 2.5

and of course remove all previous conditions advised earlier

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”