Spreadsheet linked to Markets - Move to next market regardless of status

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Walshie1987

Hi,

I've used BA for years now, but always focused on Automation. I've now moved onto linking spreadsheets to BA and it's proving quite sucessfull so far.

The problem I have is that I'm placing bets on Greyhounds and some of the races are very close together e.g. Sheffield and Oxford where just 1 minute apart today. So I'm getting the first race sent to Excel, but then missing the second race. If I move the sheet manually in the "Excel Sheet" column it works fine.

I wondered if there is any way that I can setup the app so it moves to the next marker on 60secs prior to the off, regardless of the status of the previous market? I've set the "Automatically Switch Bet Angel Market" checkbox and put 60 secs in and this works by taking me to the market in the app, but doesn't update the spreadsheet at the same time.

Cheers,
Chris
ODPaul82

You could have two separate instances of BA running with two linked workbooks, just copy the original workbook you have and rename it
Then split the days dogs across both instances

Also check your restrict refresh settings under advanced settings to ensure you are capturing all the period of activity that you want to capture.
Data isn't sent to Excel if it falls outside of the restrict refresh time.
Walshie1987

Ah good ideal, I'll take a look at that.

I have been playing around with duplicating the Bet Angel Tab in one workbook multiple and using auto bind. I think thst may also be a possibility, I'll feedback later.

Cheers for the reply
Chris
Walshie1987

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:33 am
You could have two separate instances of BA running with two linked workbooks, just copy the original workbook you have and rename it
Then split the days dogs across both instances

Also check your restrict refresh settings under advanced settings to ensure you are capturing all the period of activity that you want to capture.
Data isn't sent to Excel if it falls outside of the restrict refresh time.
Cheers Paul, the restrict refresh works great, I adjusted it to 60 secs before, 0 after start time then changed my VBA and functions to not kick in until 45 secs before start. All working brilliantly now and not missed a race. 8-)

Chris

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”