Update Start Times Automatically

Help improve Bet Angel.
lotora

It would have been a "game changer" to be able to automatically update start times in Guardian every so often without the need to restart BA. This is especially true when it comes to greyhound and Australian horse racing.

Anyone else?
Anbell

lotora wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 am
It would have been a "game changer" to be able to automatically update start times in Guardian every so often without the need to restart BA. This is especially true when it comes to greyhound and Australian horse racing.

Anyone else?
It would be handy but they've told us repeatedly that BF wont let them do it.

If it helps, you dont have to restart BA. You can refresh the list, delete the existing markets and then drag the new list over. (this doesnt always work perfectly)
lotora

Anbell wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:08 am
lotora wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 am

Anyone else?
It would be handy but they've told us repeatedly that BF wont let them do it.

If it helps, you dont have to restart BA. You can refresh the list, delete the existing markets and then drag the new list over. (this doesnt always work perfectly)
Yes I've heard that, but I suppose it would be okay if there's some limitations to it, for example maximum every 30 minutes. Anyway, ShaunWhite wrote that he had implemented it in his own API.

In regard to not having to restart BA, you're of course correct. I wonder why tennis start times are not updated using this method.
Anbell

You could implement with AutoHotKeys or AutoIT or similar
sniffer66

Anbell wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:09 am
I'd assume using the BA API to reload a coupon, then clear\add the markets to Guardian and apply a baf would also do it
Anbell

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:26 am
Anbell wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:09 am
I'd assume using the BA API to reload a coupon, then clear\add the markets to Guardian and apply a baf would also do it
Perhaps! It might be time for another tutorial!
lotora

@Dallas. Dallas, would it be possible to ask Betfair to include this option if paid for?

I mean, they already charge us for more than 5000 transactions/hour, so why not the same here?

Personally, I'm more than happy to pay a few dollars a day for it.

Return to “Suggestions”