Under 1.5 Goal Trader Guardian Automation Bot

grahamdtg

Hi again Dallas - I have all the settigns you have suggested and when there is a goal early in 2nd half I want to have a trigger to go back to place a trade at the original entry price to give me a break even. But what it is doing is doubling the risk. Can you help please?
Dallas

grahamdtg wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:37 pm
Hi again Dallas - I have all the settigns you have suggested and when there is a goal early in 2nd half I want to have a trigger to go back to place a trade at the original entry price to give me a break even. But what it is doing is doubling the risk. Can you help please?
On the lay bet

To do that on the lay bet rule you'd need to use a set a signal on the selection (give it any name you want)

Then add a 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening' rule
with a 'Close Trade Profit Condition' is less than £.0.00

With the following condition
Signal Changed Between 120secs and 2700secs ago

That will prevent it from triggering until at least 2mins after the lay bet has been placed and once your profit reduces back to to £0.00
grahamdtg

Thanks again Dallas

But it is still not doing what I want and I have tried doing, or think I have, what you said. Is there anyway you could write a completely new rule that I can upload into Bet Angel.

This is what I want it to do ideally:

The game is 0-0 at HT
The odds are 1.9 or less for under 1.5 goals
Lay it for £10 stake
Then if goal is scored reduce liability on match by half.

Be great if you could write this perfectly so I do not have to adjust any settings once loaded up as a rule in BA.

Thank you so much
Dallas

grahamdtg wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm
Thanks again Dallas

But it is still not doing what I want and I have tried doing, or think I have, what you said. Is there anyway you could write a completely new rule that I can upload into Bet Angel.

This is what I want it to do ideally:

The game is 0-0 at HT
The odds are 1.9 or less for under 1.5 goals
Lay it for £10 stake
Then if goal is scored reduce liability on match by half.

Be great if you could write this perfectly so I do not have to adjust any settings once loaded up as a rule in BA.

Thank you so much
I don't have the time to write bespoke rules files for people

Also what you've just asked for in this post is now different to what you asked in your last post and that I gave the instructions on how to make the changes
So its best to learn to do it yourself otherwise you will never be able to make any changes especially if you intend to keep trying to do different things and need to constantly make edits

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”