Tennis Set Markets - Row Index ( Betfair Order )

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
cmp

I'm trying to create an automation file that will place a bet on the set markets. My question is when I have the set market loaded in Guardian ( see attachment ) do I select Row Index ( Betfair Order ) in the applies to selection order ? And if that is correct are the row orders 1234 as you are looking at them? So in the attachment if I wanted to place a back bet on Tommy Paul to win 2-1 I would select Row Index (Betfair Order) 2.

Hope that makes sense and thanks in advance.

Craig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The row order is how they appear on Betfair, this will be the same on Bet Angels ladder and One-click screens by default - but you can sort the selections any way you want by clicking the appropriate column header

It doesn't matter how you choose to sort them within Bet Angel if you apply a rule to Betfair Row 2 that rule will trigger on whichever selection Betfair have in row 2 for that market

Most markets they will always use the same order, for example in the correct score football market 0-0 is always in row 1, 0-1 row 2, 1-0 row 3

Its the same for tennis set betting markets (excluding mens grand slam matches) the order is always
Player 1, 2-0 row 1
Player 1, 2-1 row 2
Player 2, 2-0 row 3
Player 2, 2-1 row 4
cmp

Thank Dallas much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”