Football Betting: Why your good start this season could be about to change video and let's benchmark

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
zippus

Morning!

I watched Peter's recent video 'Football Betting: Why your good start this season could be about to change' with great interest and a degree of nervousness. For anybody that hasn't seen it, the link is below:

https://youtu.be/x60SXrCiQQE

On reflection, I thought I'd throw it out there on the forum to see if this is indeed the case and to see whether any serious football traders are experiencing any shifts in market behaviour. I believe I'm a classic test case to benchmark against. Frankly, I'm a very average trader that has only found any degree of success on the footy. Since 1st August 2023 (effetively the start of the new season), I've made just over £15.5k over 827 trades. The win rate is 62% and I trade just the match odds and over/under goals markets. Here are the metrics and the profit graph.

I'll alert the forum to any major changes in fortune that I experience. Anyone else willing to share their benchmark metrics and alerting to a change in the market trends would be of great interest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”