Betfair price / volume charts: time line?

A place to discuss anything.
MolloyEugene

Does anyone know how to see the time points on the Betfair price / volume graphs? I'm interested is plotting the price movement on a horse from around 9.00 am to let's say midday.

On any other graph the X axis would have it's data shown on a defined scale, but Betfair doesn't do that, which is annoying.

If Betfair doesn't show the data in a time specified way, is there another source that does?

Thanks in anticipation.
Anbell

MolloyEugene wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:20 am
Does anyone know how to see the time points on the Betfair price / volume graphs? I'm interested is plotting the price movement on a horse from around 9.00 am to let's say midday.

On any other graph the X axis would have it's data shown on a defined scale, but Betfair doesn't do that, which is annoying.

If Betfair doesn't show the data in a time specified way, is there another source that does?

Thanks in anticipation.
The betfair charts have Transactions on the X axis.

You can solve your issue here: viewtopic.php?t=24013
MolloyEugene

Thank you,

I've just uploaded the "Betfair Replica Long Term with Volume and Average Volume 2 Second Update" file but don't see any immediate changes to the "Price / Volume" chart at all.

If I log on in the morning at say 9.00 and select a horse via Guardian, does that allow me to a scroll back the Price / Volume graph from just before post time? If so that's just what I want.
Realrocknrolla

You can scroll back if your market is in Guardian mate.

Return to “General discussion”