One for the horse people please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
goldfinch77

Hi back again,

Is there anyway in Guardian to record as an SV, the depth of the market in a race, i.e. the total of all the back odds at say 10mins before start, the time is not so important as the SV.
I want to see if the depth has any relevance to the result.

Thanks to all
Anbell

goldfinch77 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:09 am
Hi back again,

Is there anyway in Guardian to record as an SV, the depth of the market in a race, i.e. the total of all the back odds at say 10mins before start, the time is not so important as the SV.
I want to see if the depth has any relevance to the result.

Thanks to all
Conditions / Book percentage condition
or; store a value /for the market / with back book %
goldfinch77

Tried those, not what I am looking for.

At ant time before the off I want to add up all the current back prices, a total from fav to last one.

I that possible on guardian ?
jamesedwards

goldfinch77 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:32 am
Tried those, not what I am looking for.

At ant time before the off I want to add up all the current back prices, a total from fav to last one.

I that possible on guardian ?
Do you mean all the volume available at all prices? If so then it can be done using stored values.

Rule1 set a stored value called 'price' at market level to 1.01 and 'volume' at selection level to 0
Rule2 make 'volume' = 'volume' + the value of money waiting at 'price'
Rule3 make 'price' = 'price' + 1 tick
Cycle these through multiple times until all volumes at all prices from 1.01 through to 1000 have been totalled.

Be aware that there is always very big money sat at the very bottom 1.01 etc. You might want to ignore these by starting the 'price' SV from 1.5 instead of 1.01 for example.
goldfinch77

Thanks for replying, its not the volume I am looking for.

What I am trying to do is, lets say there are 9 runners, I want (at a point in time) is the sum of all the 9 back odds as an SV.

Is that possible ?
jamesedwards

Yes. Can't see what you would gain from that though?

Rule1 to run once for 'any selection' - set a SV 'pricetotal' at market level to 0
Rule2 to run once for 'every selection' - set SV 'pricetotal' at market level to 'pricetotal' + best back price of current selection.
jamesedwards

test.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goldfinch77

Thank you, thats exactly what I wanted, I appreciate your time.
I just want to know what the average back price is by taking total and dividing by the number of runners.
Not sure what I will do with that, just had a thought.

THanks again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”