Bolinger bands

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
skeletor2312

Hello i am new to bet angel. when i watch the training videos ive noticed on the charts is bollinger bands indicator, however when i open my charts on my demo account there is not bollinger bands indicator. does anyone know how to find it?
sionascaig

I think you mean enabling the "Price Envelope"?

There is an example of this in the 3rd default chart that comes with BA : 3. Line tick chart with price envelope/WoM.

If it is the same video as I'm thinking about on Volatility then the video tells you how to set this up by creating an advanced chart...

The user guide will give you more info on how to do this & there is also a sub section on the forum where you can pick up copies of other peoples charts & get ideas.
Anbell

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:29 am
I think you mean enabling the "Price Envelope"?

There is an example of this in the 3rd default chart that comes with BA : 3. Line tick chart with price envelope/WoM.

If it is the same video as I'm thinking about on Volatility then the video tells you how to set this up by creating an advanced chart...

The user guide will give you more info on how to do this & there is also a sub section on the forum where you can pick up copies of other peoples charts & get ideas.
Peter did a video about it just last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1zzjoPyVs&t=527s

It was new to me and I've been meaning to follow up on it. Who has thoughts?
sionascaig

Anbell wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:02 am

It was new to me and I've been meaning to follow up on it. Who has thoughts?
That's the one... I set it up for a look & displayed at bottom table... Prefer it to what I had (default BF chart) & certainly get alerted to increased volatility by selection.

The settings & what it looks like:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skeletor2312

thank you all, also what is greening calculation / green up ...the button with the balance weighing scales

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”