Unmatched bet time period

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Rclracing

Please, if somebody could help. I have been trying to use the Unmatched bet time condition with no success. What I am trying to do is close my bet and green up once my unmatched bets have been in the market for say 30 seconds. So, I place a bet with an offset (unmatched) No matter what happens, after 30 seconds I want to exit the trade. Thanking you in advance
Derek27

Rclracing wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:03 pm
Please, if somebody could help. I have been trying to use the Unmatched bet time condition with no success. What I am trying to do is close my bet and green up once my unmatched bets have been in the market for say 30 seconds. So, I place a bet with an offset (unmatched) No matter what happens, after 30 seconds I want to exit the trade. Thanking you in advance
You could just set an SV with the time in seconds until event start time plus 30 seconds (or in-play time plus 30 seconds), and have another rule to green up on condition that the SV time has been reached.
Rclracing

Not sure what a SV is. Also, A bet could be placed at any time during the time period I have allocated for my bets to trigger. I am basically only wanting to leave a trade open for a 30 second period. For example, if my bet triggers and the offset (unmatched) at 2min before start time, I want the trade to close 30 seconds later, ie 1 and a half minutes before start time.
Derek27

Rclracing wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:16 pm
Not sure what a SV is. Also, A bet could be placed at any time during the time period I have allocated for my bets to trigger. I am basically only wanting to leave a trade open for a 30 second period. For example, if my bet triggers and the offset (unmatched) at 2min before start time, I want the trade to close 30 seconds later, ie 1 and a half minutes before start time.
An SV is a stored value. You can simply place your bet at 2.5 minutes to start, with offset and a 30 second fill-or-kill. Then, have a rule that fires with 1.5 minutes to go to close trade on your selection.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”