TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:58 pm
TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:33 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:11 pm
Transponder swap at Newcastle 18:00.

Very fortunately the 1st and 2nd horses (1 & 3) were carrying the correct transponder. The other 4 horses all looked wrong.

1 carried 1
2 carried 4
3 carried 3
4 carried 6
5 carried 2
6 carried 5
Our investigation into this incident has highlighted some erroneous Assignment Sheets being produced and passed to the Course Operator, who did not spot the error until it was too late. Unfortunately this was human error, but fortunately it is a very rare occurrence re the UK tracks. Apologies for this error.
At what point is "too late", too late? I'm sure everyone trading on TPD data would rather the data be halted, even mid-race, than for it to remain flowing after a transponder swap has been identified.
It was shortly after the race had finished, when the post race sectionals were being compiled. There is a process in place whereby the Operator can kill the dataflow if anything amiss is spotted.
jamesedwards

Apologies if this has been covered before. I've noticed Meydan appears on the TPD status page but does not connect through Bet Angel. Is it possible to get this track included?
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:25 pm
Apologies if this has been covered before. I've noticed Meydan appears on the TPD status page but does not connect through Bet Angel. Is it possible to get this track included?
Connects OK for me, are you getting any particular error?

Meydan.png
Meydan 2.png
Meydan 2.png (6.77 KiB) Viewed 688 times
jamesedwards

How strange. I get the usual error.
Capture 42.PNG
Capture 42.PNG (5.46 KiB) Viewed 686 times
jamesedwards

Scratch that. Restarted Bet Angel and now connecting correctly. Not sure what was going on there.
jamesedwards

Do you have a list of UAE tracks that are covered please?
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:25 pm
Do you have a list of UAE tracks that are covered please?
Just Meydan available to Zone subscribers.
jamesedwards

Hi, Horseshoe Indiana and Mahoning Valley are both running today on Betfair for the first time. They are 'connecting to TPD service' ok but there is no data flowing. I notice they are also not listed on the TPD status page.
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:10 pm
Hi, Horseshoe Indiana and Mahoning Valley are both running today on Betfair for the first time. They are 'connecting to TPD service' ok but there is no data flowing. I notice they are also not listed on the TPD status page.
Today's Mahoning Valley markets have recently been suspended and removed on Betfair. Horseshoe is definitely running though.
megarain

Any idea why Mahoning was removed from BF ?

They race Oct -April, mon/tues/wed/thurs I think, so might get a few meetings before they close for the season.
Naffman

megarain wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:36 am
Any idea why Mahoning was removed from BF ?

They race Oct -April, mon/tues/wed/thurs I think, so might get a few meetings before they close for the season.
Seems they added Mahoning by mistake but Horseshoe’s season started yesterday and then they have culled it after 1 day, unless it’s going to be added later
TPD-Zone

Re Horseshoe Indianapolis yesterday, 8th April. We experienced a technical issue - the Betfair Market IDs were not ported into our back office systems (this is currently under investigation) and when the IDs are not there it all falls apart. Apologies for the loss of this meeting.
lotora

TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:50 am
Re Horseshoe Indianapolis yesterday, 8th April. We experienced a technical issue - the Betfair Market IDs were not ported into our back office systems (this is currently under investigation) and when the IDs are not there it all falls apart. Apologies for the loss of this meeting.
I noticed that Horseshoe Indianapolis is available on Betfair today, but doesn’t show up on the TPD Zone Status Page.
jamesedwards

lotora wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 am
TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:50 am
I noticed that Horseshoe Indianapolis is available on Betfair today, but doesn’t show up on the TPD Zone Status Page.
Showing now.
TPD-Zone

Re Horseshoe Indianapolis - the Developers identified an issue with a back office system, which is now resolved and all should be fine for this evening's meeting and going forwards.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”