Major Betfair issue

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Dai_Young

My account is finally up and running again exactly six weeks after changing my email address. I haven't received any confirmation email from the safer gambling team but I am able to log-in and place bets this morning. Thanks everyone who helped on this thread
conduirez

Dai_Young wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:12 am
My account is finally up and running again exactly six weeks after changing my email address. I haven't received any confirmation email from the safer gambling team but I am able to log-in and place bets this morning. Thanks everyone who helped on this thread
Nice one.
Kai

Dai_Young wrote:
I'm back bitches
Noice, big W
Euler

Dai_Young wrote:
Great news
Dai_Young

Ha, cheers. The relief was palpable.

Didn't receive any emails from anyone so hard to say exactly what worked in the end. For anyone else going through similar I'd advise a strategy of carpet bomb emailing if your account is closed. I was probably too passive initially. Although, above all, I'd highly highly recommend not changing any of your account details unless you absolutely have to.
Kai

Dai_Young wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:11 am
carpet bomb emailing
Exactly, it's the equivalent of placing a buncha free bets

What have you got to lose, your account? :D

Return to “Betfair exchange”