Possibly Question For Dallas

A place to discuss anything.
andy28

I have a file to track the volume per second for all runners, and it's displayed on the ladder screen and it functions as intended. However for some reason during some races it remains at 0 and doesn't update. Upon reviewing the log I've noticed that it triggers each time it's supposed to refresh and shows it counting thru the triggers such as 28/50, 29/50 etc. Yet during the next race, I encounter the same issue of not displaying on the ladder screen.

I've limited the refresh rate within Guardian to a range of +-900 seconds with a setting of 20 milliseconds, But I'm uncertain if this is the cause, especially since only 3-4 races fall within this time frame.

There are no other conditions in the file, the process essentially involves subtracting one value from another. I'm unable to work out why it fails intermittently across different races.

Any help would be much appreciated
andy28

When you want it not to work it works a charms, next time it fails I will get it to display the values in the log, maybe for some reason it is getting an invalid value which would get it to display 0 but not sure why that would be intermittent
andy28

Seems to working now

Return to “General discussion”