Is there any way of laying BSP at fixed stake rather than liability?

A place to discuss anything.
Fugazi

Laying at fixed stake I get 15% ROI

Laying at liability, 4% ROI

Still really good I know. Never understood the maths why liability rather than fixed stake trashes ROI

I guess the only way around would be to use the mean of back and lay price just before the off. No way of backtesting accurately then mind and its a faff.. tried before and still some pretty big inaccuracies time to time.

Is there any other way to cheat it ???
The Silk Run

Fugazi wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:04 pm

Still really good I know. Never understood the maths why liability rather than fixed stake trashes ROI

I guess the only way around would be to use the mean of back and lay price just before the off. No way of backtesting accurately then mind and its a faff.. tried before and still some pretty big inaccuracies time to time.

I love cheating, I really do. And don't mind admitting it.

Test your stratergy LIVE with low stakes. That way you will have a better idea how its performing ....
Fugazi

The Silk Run wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 pm
Fugazi wrote:

I love cheating, I really do. And don't mind admitting it.

Test your stratergy LIVE with low stakes. That way you will have a better idea how its performing ....
Going great with low stakes. Just trying to optimise the strategy for when I automate as its greyhound so not sure what the ceiling is before I start affecting the odds. £50 lay at bsp? £100 at bsp? Suppose I will just have to trial and error gradual increases
Anbell

To answer the subject headline, No, because what if you have a $100 lay and it wins at 1000.0?
Fugazi

Anbell wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:48 pm
To answer the subject headline, No, because what if you have a $100 lay and it wins at 1000.0?
No problem I will just Matingayle the money back
Anbell

Yeah, but you'd need $100m in your account for the 2nd bet.
Anbell

Fugazi wrote:

This will get you 99% of the way there over a month
Fugazi

Anbell wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 am
Fugazi wrote:

This will get you 99% of the way there over a month
Yeah, you know what theres no reason for me not to at least try this. Trying to rush the process as im so close to the gold now

Return to “General discussion”