Creating a rule for all markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fishtownraider

Hi. It seems I can create a rule (e.g. to Lay U2.5 goals) only if I have a market/match selected, but when I then try to apply the rule to several matches, I get a warning that because it was created using criteria applicable to the initially selected game, it might not work correctly on the other selections. This doesn't seem to happen when Peter makes a new rule. How can I avoid it? Thanks.
Dallas

Don't apply the rule to a selection 'by name'

Instead apply it by 'Betfair row number', or by 'Order of favouritism' etc
fishtownraider

I think that's what I did. But I can't create a rule unless I select at least one market.
Screenshot 2024-05-13 145512.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

fishtownraider wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:56 pm
I think that's what I did. But I can't create a rule unless I select at least one market.Screenshot 2024-05-13 145512.png
You need to have selected a market in Guardian before you create a rule, but thats just to activate the option.
Once you have created and saved it you don;t even have to apply it to that market - you can apply it to any market/s you want providing none of the rules used in the file are applied to a selection 'by name'

If they are you'd need to create a different rules file for every market
fishtownraider

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:52 pm
fishtownraider wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:56 pm
I think that's what I did. But I can't create a rule unless I select at least one market.Screenshot 2024-05-13 145512.png
You need to have selected a market in Guardian before you create a rule, but thats just to activate the option.
Once you have created and saved it you don;t even have to apply it to that market - you can apply it to any market/s you want providing none of the rules used in the file are applied to a selection 'by name'

If they are you'd need to create a different rules file for every market
Thank you, Dallas, I'll try that, then. Incidentally, I notice there's a persistent fixture in the football matchlist from 15 September (Bakes vs Setia). Any idea what that's for?
inspiron

Why I can't apply rule to all markets or specified when I click on few of them? I need to click on each one of them. Last version had that option
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ODPaul82

inspiron wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:03 pm
Why I can't apply rule to all markets or specified when I click on few of them? I need to click on each one of them. Last version had that option
Have you tried clicking on "select all markets"??? From my experience, that "selects all markets" and then you apply the rule.............
or if you hold control then click on another market then it keeps the other market you had when pressing control
Looking forward to seeing you on the markets :)
sam.PNG
inspiron

No, it's not working
fishtownraider

inspiron wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:25 am
No, it's not working
After you've selected the markets you want in the left pane, you need to click the Add button to move them to the Guardian markets list. Then select them in that window and apply your rules. If you want to add all markets in the left pane, right click on the event (or the sport) and choose the Select All Markets option. If you want to select all markets in the Guardian list, do as advised above.
inspiron

I had that option on previous betangel. Now I can select 3 match odds or all of them. But can't aply rule to all markets. I need to click market and rule step by step
fishtownraider

inspiron wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:52 pm
I had that option on previous betangel. Now I can select 3 match odds or all of them. But can't aply rule to all markets. I need to click market and rule step by step
I am using 1.61.0. It works as I described. If you post screenshots of every step, saying what you're trying to achieve and what the problems are, we might be able to solve this.
inspiron

this is latest beta version from forum. on webpage when I downloaded BA last month it was all ok. Now it's not working, I add rule and section apply all rules etc... nothing is there to offer just casual all rules, rule 1 rule 2 etc...
sionascaig

inspiron wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:03 pm
I think its because you have "All Rules" selected in the "Apply Rules (all markets)" drop down list box. This option only enables you to "remove" all rules from selected markets and disables the other options,

If you change it to Rules1 Rules 2, etc.... then the apply options become available.
inspiron

Yes, thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”