Someone was burned!

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
JollyGreen

It's now 3-3 and some punters will be praying for a 4th Man Utd goal. Look at the crazy money traded at 1.02 and 1.03! That's as well as the £36K at 1.01 :shock: :shock:
Ouch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iron

Basel was backed at below 1.10, but the people who placed those bets probably didn't realise that, in his 37 years as a manager, Sir Alex has never lost a game after his team went 2 goals up!

It takes a stronger team than Basel to make history against Sir Alex! ;)

Jeff
LeTiss

I never trade 'IP' like that anymore

I stopped after a disaster on 4th Nov 2008 (I even remember the bloody date!)

Strangely enough, it involved Basel!!

Barcelona vs Basel CL, Barca were 1-0 up with 10mins to go and cruising. I decided to make an easy £115 by backing Barca for £2000 at 1.10, laying off with greening at 1.04

With 5mins to go, Basel equalise with Barca's price at 1.05. I changed my philosophy after that and started laying short prices for 'IP' trading instead. The losses can be easily controlled, but the potential uplift is massive
PeterLe

I decide to trade the City game tonight...and lost £44 quid! :cry:
I would have had a big green if they had scored first or even equalised..but they played cr*p!...should have stuck with Man U..

Think I'll leave football alone and just stick with the Horses - lesson learned!

Hope some of you made a bit on Man U!
Euler

Was out this evening and missed all the fun! Hope tomorrow night is as good.
Groovyelms

Looking at those last ditch trades at those short short prices does make you wonder, if the madness has taken over in the dying minutes of the game. I lost several hundred awhile back in exact same situation and never did it again!!
City obviously got a lesson last night and boy i bet they wish now, that they had unloaded Tevez back in the summer to Corinthians...because his perceived value surely must drop now bigtime!
groovy
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote:I decide to trade the City game tonight...and lost £44 quid! :cry:
I would have had a big green if they had scored first or even equalised..but they played cr*p!...should have stuck with Man U..

Think I'll leave football alone and just stick with the Horses - lesson learned!

Hope some of you made a bit on Man U!

Lesson Learned from last night...just laid Arsenal at 1.08 for a tidy sum! :D

Return to “Football trading”