Tennis live....

Loby

Hello boys ... I would like to ask you a question ... I work nell'ippica and are not practical .... I kept wondering though, if the long period in tennis, it is best to trade or bet live? A hug to you all .... :roll:
Loby

Loby wrote:Hello boys ... I would like to ask you a question ... I work nell'ippica and are not practical .... I kept wondering though, if the long period in tennis, it is best to trade or bet live? A hug to you all .... :roll:

ippica =horse racing will improve my English :oops:
motorhead

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
I could not get enough
Forgot about my love
I gave my life away

:D
mugsgame

Every now and again there is a moment in your life that is surreal..............

This is one of them :mrgreen:
motorhead

:lol:
Loby

mugsgame wrote:Every now and again there is a moment in your life that is surreal..............

This is one of them :mrgreen:

motorhead wrote:Under the bridge downtown

romantic because you are .... why do not the poet, instead of betting? loser .... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loby

I have three accounts on Betfair to not be spied on ... earning 150 euros a day, with football and horse racing ..... I wanted to start with tennis, but apparently this is the wrong place to ask questions .. ... as usual .. a hug for real traders who earn really and honestly!!! 8-)
motorhead

non ce ne frega un cazzo
Loby

Solito italiano...vivete in una dittatura e invece di trovare Il modo di far soldi e scappare da "SILVIO" andate nei forum di betting ad offendere la gente...salutami infobbetting sfigato...ciao LOSER!!!
motorhead

te devi levà dar cazzo
Groovyelms

I was going to ask a sensible question... hmmm not so sure now. think I 'll wait for the normal calm on this forum to return ;)

Return to “Tennis Trading”