Tennis Live Broadcast

tchalla

Hello -

Does anyone know of a service that broadcast tennis games without or with minimal delay?

Some background. I have used both bet365 and unibet and I keep seeing odds moving just prior to significant events - e.g service break - happening in a game being broadcasted - I know about the bet365 delay etc. It seems like some out there have a faster stream of game events and are able to beat me to the punch by a few secs. Enough to make a difference.

How are they doing this? If there is no real "how" would be interested in understanding why this happens.

I recently tried tennistv but they were even slower than bet365 etc. That was a real surprise.

Explanations/ideas welcome
JollyGreen

Plenty of people playing courtside so that would explain some of the movement. They are seeing things way before anyone on TV.
travel&bet

i was also wondering about the same problem.i am trading tennis and see always first the movement in betfair then the point in any livescore or bookmaker.are these really courtside traders or this is just betfair because they have to move the market according to the game..because all the courtside traders also have the tennis bet delay that all other bettors have.so i think that betfair is moving the odds first..my question is what the fastest way to follow the scores in tennis..thank you in advance : )
Euler

Some people go to extreme lengths to get an edge on the market. If you try and trade during a game it's likely the point has already been won. You are best to adopt a position taking approach to tennis so you don't get hoovered by the courtsiders.

Return to “Tennis Trading”