Next Wolves manager market

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

Both Bruce and Curbishley have traded below 2's so I'm already in profit, hoping for a third candidate to appear!

--------------

Steve Bruce has turned down Wolves' offer to take charge of the club's battle against relegation because they are only offering the job for the remaining 13 games of the season.
Bruce, out of work since being sacked by Sunderland in November, stunned Wolves boss Steve Morgan and chief executive Jez Moxey by saying a temporary manager would not be able to save the club from the drop because the players would not respond to anyone who might only be at the club for three months.

The club, who sacked Mick McCarthy last Monday, now have to decide whether to return to No 1 target Bruce with the offer of a two-and-a-half-year deal or stick to their original plan of recruiting someone short term.

Former West Ham and Charlton boss Alan Curbishley is believed to be open to the 'trial' suggestion as he attempts to rebuild his reputation after spending more than three years out of the game.

Wolves had wanted to make an appointment before their next match, against Newcastle, on Saturday.
LeTiss

Q How many clubs has Steve Bruce managed, and what has he actually achieved?

A Quite a lot and very little

He's one of those overrated managers who sits on the merry-go-round, getting lots of different jobs despite never winning a trophy
mugsgame

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Q How many clubs has Steve Bruce managed, and what has he actually achieved?

A Quite a lot and very little

He's one of those overrated managers who sits on the merry-go-round, getting lots of different jobs despite never winning a trophy
I'm with you here LT. He is the sort of manager that fans fear coming to their club. I have to say though Curbs isn't exactly top draw. Wolves need someone like.........er...er...er... Mick McCarthy? God knows why they sacked him.

Return to “Football trading”