Guardian 'Excel Sheet' Column

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
derivatives22

Is there anyway to assign all markets to one sheet on the 'Excel Sheet' column within Guardian without having to go through each market and select the sheet? I am connecting a lot of markets to one sheet and would rather not have to assign each one individually!

Any help would be much appreciated.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Go to the Excel part of Guardian, goto the 'bindings' tab. Click on 'Auto-bind' and all the sheets will be attached automatically.
TheTub

Is the spreadsheet looking at all the markets at the same time? If so you will need to use the Excel tab in Guardian and attach to differently named sheets.

If not, you could use the excel tab in the main application then use the 'Switch Bet Angel market automatically' tick box in Guardian.

This will load each market into the main spreadsheet at the defined time before the start of the event.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I think you mean you want to do something similar to this video?

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet- ... s-football

Wind forward to 4 minutes.
derivatives22

Many thanks for your responses.
I actually want to attach all the markets (sometimes several hundred) to one sheet, and then use that one sheet to analyse each one in turn. I've written a Windows macro to copy and paste the name of the tab into every sheet before I connect now, but thanks anyway.
Boing

You don't need to do that do you. The Bet Angel multiple sheet will bind to all the markets that you put in Guardian?
derivatives22

It will, but I dont use the BetAngel multiple sheet. I just have one BetAngel sheet that analysis hundreds of markets in turn. I don't want to have to create hundreds of tabs to analyse each market.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”