Help capturing data

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
conorm

Hi I'm looking for a bit of help, I want to record some data from football matches at 5 minute intervals from the start. Is there a way to do this so that I can say when the time says 0:00 and is in-play start recording, then record the results every five minutes until the game is over?

Also I'm looking to understand a bit better about working out how to predict just as an estimate, what the scores will be in a game. I know for example in a football match the average amount of goals is about 2.5 and the home advantage is 0.5. I also know the average outcome is about home win 50% (2.0), draw is 28% ( ), and away win is 22% ( ). I was thinking therefore is the odds of a specific match are 2.0 - 3.2 - 4.0 and the goals market looks set for about 2.4 goals it figures that a good estimate for the score would be 1.5-1.0. I want to try and come up with a model which would then theoretically work with other sports such as rugby that have a potential outcome of win/draw/lose. And it could estimate if there was an estimate of 3 goals and the home team was for example 1.5 how much does this extra supremacy come to in goals?
conorm

I never finished the figures it should be for the outcomes and odds.
Home win 50% 2.0 draw 28% 3.57 and Away win 22% 4.55. and total goals should read 2.5 not 2.4.
Photon

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2385

Have you checked this thread?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”