Automate automation mode on main bet angel screen

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
kahuao

Guardian does not offer the parameters and conditions to execute my strategy but by adjusting editor settings and using automation mode on the main bet angel screen I am able to execute my strategy.

However I have to physically be at my computer when the race goes inplay so I can check the “ALL Back” box to execute strategy. Are you able to supply an excel spreadsheet or put me onto someone who can give me guidance?

[img]
Automate%20Strategy.jpg
[/img]

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Guardian automation was designed to replace this screen. You can replicate everything in this screen on the Guardian automation. You will have to do this though as you know the parameters you want to use.
kahuao

My strategy is such that I only want runners in each race triggered as each one reaches particular odds x inplay. If all runners SP is higher than x I do not want any bets placed. As each runner/s drops at x or lower, only the runner/s who meet this parameter/condition will be triggered. Hope I am making sense and if you can offer any advice on how I can do this in guardian that would be great :)
kahuao

This link explains what I am trying to achieve

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5540

Hope someone can help :)
Euler

Just work through each step on your own till it achieves what you want. Do it in practice mode so you can learn what happens and it doesn't cost you any money. Then add additional rules once you are happy the first bit works.

It's a really tough ask to expect somebody else to write the rules for your strategy. It's worth putting the effort in to learn yourself as you may find was to improve or enhance it.
Euler

Some of the videos may help you form the base to your strategy: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet-angel/automation
kahuao

Thanks alot. Have looked at videos many time and has been very helpful. Will relook at them again and hopefully I get a "lightbulb" moment :)
kahuao

Below are my settings in Guardian. The problem I am having with current settings is runners outside of my perferred price range are being triggered. Feedback needed
Automate Strategy B.jpg
Automate Strategy C.jpg
Automate Strategy D.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boing

Back all, backs all selections together, you also haven't specified what runner the condition applies to, that is blank. So if backs everything at some point but I can't work out from that what it will do.

I suggest you get the trigger a bet in order of favouritism and apply that criteria on the same basis. Then everytime time the rule fires it will trigger on the shortest price in the field.

Either than or create a seperate rule for each runner.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”