Inter Milan Vs Siena

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
enzabella2009

I have just witnessed a desperate heavy manipulation on the hw going on. I think is still available to take few quids out of him/her or them.
Good luck
enzabella2009

What it seemed to be a manipulation may have been something else. How do you guys explain that whoever was doing it was trying to get 120K LAY matched on the HW, 5 minutes later Inter Milan ( Hw) conceed a goal. Very very strange.
LeTiss

What are you suggesting EnzaB?

You usually get quite angry when people suggest any dishonesty in Italian football
Iron

Someone is going to wake up with a horse's head on their pillow tomorrow morning! :lol:

Jeff
enzabella2009 wrote:What it seemed to be a manipulation may have been something else. How do you guys explain that whoever was doing it was trying to get 120K LAY matched on the HW, 5 minutes later Inter Milan ( Hw) conceed a goal. Very very strange.
enzabella2009

The evidence says that Italian football is being investigated for football match fixing and some clubs will be find guilty. The singapore organization was active in many leagues from east, germany and outside Europe but mainly in Italy. Would be foolish from me not to backtrack and admit that Italian football is corrupted. This is not to say that the game tonight was fixed but I was vey perplex how things went.
LeTiss 4pm wrote:What are you suggesting EnzaB?

You usually get quite angry when people suggest any dishonesty in Italian football

Return to “Football trading”