Asian Handicap market

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
misimiki

My football trading community suggested a trade using the Asian Handicap market. On any regular betting site I can see quite clearly the different handicaps,and I understand the principal of the bet.

However of the BF/BA interface, I cannot see how this works at all. It is a single ladder interface, although on BF I can see the lines. I tried to place a bet on a -1.0 -1.5 line for Real Madrid, but when my bet was matched I checked my current bets and was suprised to see I was matched only on the -1.0.

Be BA interface for an AH completely confounds me: As I said it is a single ladder, there "appears" to be no money waiting to be matched, and the sheer length of the ladder is confusing. Furthermore in the enhanced ladder the greenout buttons appear "blank" and I fear that if I try to exit the trade, it will cause me severe financial liability.

Can anyone help me by explaining the AH market in BA or better still, could a video be produced to help me (and I hope others) out.

many thx
xitian

I asked a similar question about BetAngel's support for Asian Handicaps in a previous post, but got no response.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5835

I assume BetAngel just doesn't support them. I suggest you contact the BetAngel team directly to confirm though.

Return to “Football trading”