Football trading on Betdaq

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
DrMachado

Hi, does anyone trade football on Betdaq?
freddy

Yes i do ;)
mister man

have done so in the past.
Shamrock

How is it in comparison to betfair?
I like to trade the correct score markets for the first 15 minutes. I’m in Australia and cannot bet on live games over the internet with betfair so I have to ring up to exit my trades, and you wouldn’t believe how many times a goal is scored in that one minute of stuffing around.
I can bet live on the Daq and was considering moving some money over there but I was unsure if there was enough liquidity to exit trades?
ebasson61

After the recent price increases on Betfair, I took a look at Betdaq because I assumed that liquidity would subsequently increase. It has for certain sports - horse racing in particular. On the football markets however, there was tumbleweed.

Now, these kind of markets can be traded using certain techniques, but not the ones I like to use.
Euler

It is an oddity to see that while Tennis and Racing have grown in liquidity football still seems a little thin. But I guess some of that is dependent on what strategy you are deploying.
Shamrock

Hopped on the Daq for the Bir v Wolves game and also on Betfair, will see how it pans.
mobile

lower liquidity.
check volume in-play, don't go in too deep, you may
not be able to trade back.
slightly looser back/lay pricing.
not as many in-play matches to choose from, be very careful to check whether in-play market is managed or not.
adinojones

I used to do. Not a good experience.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”